Pentart Cracking Paste, Metallic
5 Color Options
Size: 20 milliliters = .676 ounces
Pentart Wax Paste in Chameleon is a beeswax-based paste, orange oil containing wax paste available in beautiful iridescent, metallic colors. The iridescent colors change with the light. They sparkle so beautifully. Their color really shows well applied to dark paint colors while highlighting lighter color paints.
How to apply:
- Apply with a brush.
Uses and Project Ideas:
- Apply Chameleon Wax Paste to painted or unpainted surface to highlight embellishments or cover entire areas of a project.
- Apply on contrasting darker color for richer color effect.
- Apply to softer, lighter colors for a shimmering, highlighted effect.
- Blend various colors of Chameleon Wax Paste together.
- Versatile and can be applied to a variety of surfaces.
- See the following Pentart video for how to apply Chameleon Wax Paste and for project inspiration.
Always read all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Photos are proprietary to My Victorian Heart.
Always thoughtfully packaged.