Pentart Transparent Cracking Gel, 2 Component Set
Component 1 - 50 mL (milliliters) = 1.69 ounces
Component 2 - 100 mL (milliliters) = 3.38 ounces
Pentart Transparent Cracking Gel is a water-based, two-component cracking system which creates a glossy, transparent, 3D cracked appearance on your projects. These products have a thicker gel consistency.
How to apply:
- Use a soft brush to apply.
- Apply component 1 in an even layer and let it dry completely.
- Then spread component 2 on top. You may apply Component 2 with a palate knife or spatula if desired. Allow to dry completely.
- Dries transparent.
- The depth and the network or appearance of the cracks depends upon the thickness of the layer and on the technique of the application.
- Rub on Liquid Patina, Antique Pastes or Wax Pastes to highlight crackles.
- Add color pigments into the
- TIP: Brush on your Component 1 in varied directions for an enhanced appearance of crackles.
- TIP: You can stencil designs on projects with Transparent Cracking Gel. Apply Component 1 first, let dry, then place stencil on project and stencil on Component 2, let dry. See video below.
- See the following Pentart video for application how-to and project inspiration.
Protect from frost.
Always read all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.