Pentart Stone Effect Paste, 100 mL
8 Color Options
Size: 100 milliliters = 3.38 ounces
Pentart Stone Effect Paste is a water-based, easily spreadable product with great texture and structure which may be sanded when dry.
How to apply:
- Use a palette knife, spatula, or your favorite implement to spread the Stone Effect Paste onto your project.
Pentart Stone Effect Video by My Victorian Heart
Photos by and proprietary to My Victorian Heart
- Stone Effect Paste can be blended with other Stone Effect Paste colors to create the color and effect of granite, marble and other stone materials.
- Uses/Ideas: Spread Stone Effect Paste into silicon moulds to create beautiful castings with a stone appearance.
- Example project: spread Pentart Stone Effect Paste in a silicon mould and apply your beautiful casting to your project. Titebond Glue is great for adhering Stone Effect Paste castings. Stone Effect castings are beautiful on plant pots, clay pottery and more.
- Example project: spread Pentart Stone Effect Paste onto a styrofoam-shaped egg, blending several colors, to create a marble-effect egg.
- Add Pentart antiquing pastes, waxes or other decorative mediums to your Stone Effect Paste projects.
- Stone Effect Paste is also paintable.
- Seal your projects according to intended use.