Pentart Iron Paste
100 mL (milliliters) = 3.381 ounces
Pentart Iron Paste is a water-based, heavy bodied paste which contains natural minerals to imitate metallic effect, or the look of metal on any surface. Iron Paste is great for so many projects and can be applied to wood, glass, papier mache and more.
How to apply:
- Stir Iron Paste thoroughly before use.
- Base coat your project with desired paint color.
- Use a paint spatula or other implement to spread the Iron Paste onto your project.
- Stencil with Iron Paste by spreading the paste through stencil.
- Apply to embellishments, trims, ornaments.
- Replace cap tightly when finished.
- Watch the following quick Pentart video demonstrating how to create with Iron Paste and great projects.
Always read all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Protect from frost.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.