Pentart Grass Effect Paste
Size: 100 milliliters = 3.38 ounces
Pentart Grass Effect Paste is a water-based paste that imitates the effect of grass. It is a creamy, spreadable paste that gives your projects texture and dimension. Use a heat gun to expand or puff up your grass effect for more dimension. Color is Grass. Watch Pentart's video below which provides instructions and demonstrates Grass Effect Paste as well as Moss Effect Paste.
How to apply:
- Apply Pentart Grass Effect with a paint palette, spatula or other implement.
- Apply directly onto your project surface. Spread Grass Effect to desired appearance and coverage.
- You can add Pentart Moss Effect by blending it with Grass Effect.
- Pentart Grass Effect and Pentart Moss Effect Paste are the same pastes and differ only in color. They work together beautifully.
- Add Pentart Velvet Powders in contrasting green colors for a softer mossy effect to your Grass Effect.
- While your Grass Effect is still wet, apply heat with a heat gun or blow dryer to puff up your Grass Effect for added dimension and texture. Dab on varied shades of green acrylic paints if desired prior to using the heat on Grass Effect.
- Let dry.
- Tips/Ideas: Create an old, mossy look on a clay pot with Grass Effect, add varied shades of green acrylic paints and Pentart Velvet Powders. Add Grass Effect to decoupage rice papers. Make an enchanting fairy world vignette landscape with Grass Effect. Embellish fairy doors and decor. So many ideas!
NOTE: Protect from frost.
Photos by and proprietary to My Victorian Heart.
Always thoughtfully packaged.