Pentart Fabric Hardener Sculpting Medium
Size: 100 milliliters = 3.38 ounces
Pentart Fabric Hardener Sculpting Medium is a water-based product that stiffens or hardens fabrics such as natural cotton, silk and wool.
How to use Pentart Fabric Hardener Sculpting Medium:
- Saturate fabric completely with Fabric Hardener.
- Shape or arrange your fabric into desired shape.
- Drape treated fabric over wire forms for sculpture or papier mache.
- Fabric can be shaped and applied/adhered to project surfaces such as canvas, wood and more.
- Once you have your fabric shaped, allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Fabric can be painted after drying. Note, fabric will soften a bit after painting so allow fabric to dry again.
- You can decorate hardened fabric with Pentart Wax Paste Metallics, Glitter Pens, Metal Flakes, Glitter and more.
- Ideas: cut fabric into flower petal shapes, leaves to make formed, dimensional flowers--or make other shapes, etc.
- See the official Pentart how-to video on Fabric Hardener Sculpting Medium below.
Always thoughtfully packaged.