Pentart Fabric and Leather Paint
Size: 50 mL = 1.69 ounces
Color Options in Menu
Pentart Fabric and Leather Paint is a water-based, flexible paint that can be applied to properly prepared cotton fabric with no more than 20% synthetic fiber, leather and synthetic leather projects.
- Pentart Fabric and Leather Paint is for craft purposes or decorative painting.
- Pentart Fabric and leather Paint is NOT recommended for use on furniture, car seats, bike seats, synthetic shoes.
- Do not apply to any material that does not have at least 80% cotton content when using on fabric.
- Can be applied to imitation leather. Clean item first with rubbing alcohol to remove oils/grease/grime. Seal completed project with Soft Touch Varnish.
- Can be applied to cotton fabric with at least 80% cotton material.
- Pre-wash fabrics. Do NOT use fabric softener.
- Can be brushed, sponged or stenciled onto projects.
- Insert a barrier like a plastic sheet into tee shirts before applying to prevent bleed through of paint.
- This paint can be thinned with Pentart Fabric Medium or with Pentart Retarder for Fabric and Leather Paint.
- The Pentart Retarder for Fabric and Leather Paint slows drying time. It is also useful in fading or for blending colors.
- DO NOT thin this paint with water.
- If applying Pentart Fabric and Leather Paint to denim, text hidden area first.
- Apply thin coat working into denim. Do NOT apply thick coats or more than two coats as they will be rigid and not adhere well.
- After painted denim has thoroughly dried, heat set your project with a dry iron on cotton setting, NO STEAM, not too hot.
- After heat setting, Pentart states items can be machine washed inside out on cold water setting on gentle cycle. We recommend HAND WASHING in cold water and line drying.
- Watch the official Pentart YouTube video below for project ideas and instructions.
Protect from frost.
Read any and all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.