Pentart Expand Paste 50 mL (milliliters)
A water based white paste which expands when heat is applied. This creates a raised, embossed effect which gives your designs dimension. Use with stencils, stamps or apply freehand with a brush or sponge brush.
How to apply:
- Apply to wood, paper or textiles.
- Use with stencils.
- Using a sponge brush to apply to stamps.
- Brush Expand Paste onto project or use with a stencil.
- Allow paste to dry completely before applying heat to expand it.
- Use a heat gun to expand your design being careful not to burn your project.
- Can be applied to fabric. You can expand your design with a hot iron. Place a towel underneath fabric so the pressing with your iron does not flatten your Expand Paste pattern. Iron on the underside of the fabric, through parchment on cotton setting.
- Watch the following Pentart Video for project ideas and how to use Expand Paste.
Protect from frost.
Always read all cautionary statements on this product and all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.