Pentart Universal Contour Liner, 20 mL
11 Color Options
Size: 20 milliliters
Water-based, universal thick paint that can be applied to any surface to draw or highlight the contours of patterns or to create 3D decorations. Also created embossed effect on your projects.
How to apply:
- Apply by "drawing" on your design with the fine applicator tip.
Uses and Project Ideas:
- Draw patterns or designs on holiday ornaments and decor.
- Fabric - Fix or set to fabric with iron (max. synthetic composition: 20%) when applied on fabric, use cotton grade setting and iron for at least 30 seconds through a parchment paper from the reverse side of fabric, so it will become washing machine safe (use gentle cycle).
- Apply to bare, unfinished wood or painted wood.
- Apply to decoupaged projects. Highlight the designs, such as florals with the Contour Liner.
- Apply to glass or porcelain. When used on glass or porcelain, after 24 hours drying, cure in the oven for 30 minutes in 100°C so the object will be dishwasher safe (use eco-program/gentle wash).
- Highlight art on canvas.
- See the following Pentart video about how to use and apply Universal Contour Liner on various projects.
Always read all cautionary statements on this product and all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use and wear safety gear when appropriate. Keep away from children and pets.
Always thoughtfully packaged.