Pentart Metal Flakes = 1 g (gram)
The size of the container is the same size as the 100 mL containers of many of the Pentart products.
Color Options - Choose your preferred color(s) from Color Options menu.
Pentart Colored Foil Flakes add beautiful, gilded or metallic-like sparkle to your projects. Use on all manner of crafts and DIY decor projects.
How to apply:
Use with Pentart Metal Leaf Glue available here, to apply and adhere your Metal Leaf Flakes.
Preparation and use:
- Clean project surface to remove oils and residue prior to application.
- Apply Metal Leaf Glue.
- Let the glue dry completely, until it becomes transparent. It should be somewhat tacky to the touch which is normal.
- Gently shake Metal Flakes onto project and spread with a soft, dry brush or with your fingers.
- Shake off excess and repeat if needed.
- You can clean up stray flakes by dabbing at them with masking tape.
- Seal your project with a water-based varnish such as Pentart Pouring Glaze, available here, which emphasizes the effect of the flakes and preserves their color and shine.
- See the following Pentart video demonstrating the application of Metal Leaf Flakes and Foils and for project ideas.
Read any and all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.