Pentart Rub-On Chrome Effect Pigment
9 Color Options
Size: 0,5 g
Pentart Chrome Effect Rub-On Pigment powders produce a shiny chrome plated effect. Use with a wax paste, such as Pentart Transparent Wax Paste (link below) to help the pigment powders adhere to your project.
How to apply:
- You will need a wax paste, like Pentart Transparent Wax Paste, available here, to help your Chrome Rub-On Pigment Powder adhere to your project surface.
- Rub on with fingers, sponge or silicone applicator with a bit of clear on it.
- Apply to a smooth, prepared, base-coated surface that is even and free of brush strokes.
- Pentart's Dipping Paint in Black is a perfect base coat for this application. Dipping Paint makes a super smooth surface when dry.
- You can also use Pentart's semi-gloss Creamy Acrylic Paint as your base coat.
- Apply a varnish to protect surface if project will be subject to usage and wear.
- See Pentart's video for how to use Rub-On Chrome Effect.
Photos by and proprietary to My Victorian Heart
Always thoughtfully packaged.