Pentart Chameleon Pearl Effect Paint, 50 mL (milliliters) = 1.69 ounces
3 Color Options
Pentart Chameleon Pearl Effect Paint is a water-based, two-toned, pearl effect transparent paint with a lovely hint of iridescence that changes with the light.
Apply with a soft brush.
- Blend multiple Chameleon Pearl Effect Paint colors for a beautiful project.
- Paint wood, papier mache and more.
- Pretty paint paired with decoupage projects.
- Brush onto raised elements and trims to highlight detail or embellishments.
- Apply to canvas art.
- Can be applied over acrylic painted projects.
- Paint difficult surfaces by applying Chameleon Pearl Effect over Pentart Bonding Primer. For example: apply Bonding Priming on a basket or straw hat, let dry. Then apply Chameleon Pearl Effect.
- See the following Pentart video for uses and ideas.
Always read all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.