Pentart Chameleon Effect Paint for Glass, 50 mL (milliliters) = 1.69 ounces
Pentart Chameleon Effect Paint for Glass is a water-based paint for glass with a beautiful iridescent, chameleon color which dries translucent. Chameleon Effect Paints produce a lovely hint of iridescence that changes with the light.
How to apply:
- Use with a soft brush or sponge onto curved or structured surfaces to emphasize the chameleon effect.
- Blend with the other Chameleon Effect Paint for Glass colors for a beautiful project.
- Paint over other color paints to give your project a beautiful iridescence.
- Brush onto raised elements to highlight details or embellishments.
- See the Pentart official YouTube Channel video below for Pentart Chameleon Effect Paint for Glass for project ideas and how-to apply.
Always read all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.