Pentart Bead Paste
100 mL (milliliters) = 3.381 ounces
Pentart Bead Paste is a water-based gel that is transparent and contains tiny glass beads. The base dries glossy and transparent. Bead Paste creates special backgrounds with dimensional effect. Add glass-like sparkle to your creative projects with this pretty paste. Can apply to any just about any suface like canvas, wood, glass, plastic, ornaments, books, journals, hdf/mdf blanks, tags...
How to apply:
Apply with a palette knife, sponge on or brush onto projects.
- Use Bead Paste with stencils to stencil on designs. Stencil gently with a palette knife or a silicone paint blade or favorite implement.
- Can be applied over acrylic paints.
- Sponge onto ornaments, baubles, glass or other projects for a glossy, icy winter look.
- Dab or sponge onto decoupage projects.
- Mix Bead Paste with Modeling Paste and/or Texture Paste to create a textured snow effect for projects.
- Spread Bead Paste just as it is onto clear glass votive candle holders, glass jars, vases or any project. It dries to a clear, glossy shine.
- Draw designs onto your project with Pentart Contour Liner, let Contour Liner dry then fill in design with Bead Paste.
- Add Pentart Metal Pigment or other Pigment powders to color your Bead Paste.
- See the following quick, helpful Pentart video for inspiration and a project creating with Bead Paste.
Always read all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Protect from frost.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.