Iron Orchid Designs "BLACK" Decor Ink
Black Decor Ink, 2 fluid ounces
Beautiful color, quality, permanent ink for a variety of surfaces.
IOD Ink is a quality, permanent decor ink which renders fine detail and color. Your IOD Ink is great for stamping designs with your beautiful IOD Stamps.
How to apply and some ideas for creating with IOD Ink:
- Stamp onto crafts projects like wood, canvas, paper, fabric, papier mache, painted surfaces and more.
- Dispense a squirt of IOD Ink onto a palette or paper plate and roll your IOD evenly through the ink then roll onto your IOD Stamps.
- For stamping onto fabric, be sure to apply a little extra ink coverage to your stamp. You want to have a "juicy" stamp for stamping a clear image onto fabric. Note: various fabrics will render varied stamped image results. This depends on if you're using a quilting cotton, a slubby cotton, linen, canvas/duck cloth and such.
- Wash fabric prior to stamping with IOD Decor Ink. Do not use fabric softener in the wash. Do not use fabric softener sheets when drying in a dryer.
- If you stamp with IOD Decor Ink onto fabric that wish to wash after you apply your stamped design, allow your ink to completely dry. Then heat set your stamped ink design with an iron on a good, warm to hot setting. Do not use steam.
- Let your stamped fabric sit for 24 hours before washing.
- Wash your stamped fabric on a cold water, gentle wash cycle and hang to dry.
- You can paint with IOD Inks with a favorite artist brush.
- Create a painted watercolor look on your IOD stamped designs by diluting your IOD Decor Ink with a little water and paint with an artist brush.
- You can mix your IOD Ink colors to make other colors.
- We also offer IOD White Mixing Decor Ink for this purpose. Find it here.
My Victorian Heart is an authorized Iron Orchid Designs Stockist.
If you have questions about IOD products, please feel free to chat with us via the blue chat button located in the lower right corner of any of our website pages or send us a message via the Contact Form. We are glad to help!
To find the stockist near you, use our store locator by clicking here.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart