Acrylic Glacier Resin by Amy Howard at Home
Acrylic Glacier Resin Bundle - 32 ounces
Part A - 16 ounces
Part B - 16 ounces
Amy Howard at Home's Acrylic Glacier Resin is the clearest epoxy resin available. A quality, non-yellowing and non-priming resin which is also odorless plus self-leveling.
This resin is wonderful for your favorite craft projects and tabletops. Acrylic Glacier Resin is also great for creating beautiful countertops. It can be used anywhere as a durable, hard, crystal-clear coating with clear glass quality.
A special UV protectant has been added to protect your projects to never yellow, crack or chalk, too!Project Ideas:
- Create geode paperweights, jewelry, notebook covers and so much more with your favorite molds!
- Add mica or pigment powders, metal flakes, gold leaf, dried botanicals and more.
- Visit Amy Howard at Home's official YouTube Channel here to view a wide selection of how-to videos demonstrating projects created with Acrylic Glacier Resin.
How to use:
- IMPORTANT! ALWAYS wear appropriate safety gear such as proper gloves, eye protection and respirator when using resin products. Always practice safe handling and use with all art mediums and wear appropriate eye protection, gloves and mask when recommended.
- Mix A Resin with B Hardener in a 1:1 ratio (equal parts).
- Measure to ensure exact mixing ratios.
- Your working time is 20 minutes once mixed.
- Your gel time is 30 minutes.
- Allow the surface to dry for 6-9 hours.
- For crafting, your through dry time is 10-14 hours.
- Acrylic Glacier Resin can be applied with a foam brush or Amy Howard at Home squeegee. For the first stage, apply a thin layer of your mixture and allow it to set up.
- Then apply the second layer.
- After drying it should be approximately 1/8 inches thick.
- 1 to 3 flood coats are typical.
- IMPORTANT: It is not recommended to put food directly on surfaces or projects treated with Acrylic Glacier Resin. It is best to treat it like any other countertop and use a cutting board.
Photos by Amy Howard at Home.
By your purchase of this product, you hold My Victorian Heart and all individuals and entities affiliated herein harmless and agree to these terms including your responsibility to read all art medium instructions, safety guidelines, safe handling practices, warnings and all information pertaining to use and safe handling of your purchased art mediums and/or products.