Pentart Metal Leaf, Metal Leaves and Variegated Leaves
Colors: V01, V02 and Gold 1
See Color Options Menu
5 Sheets: 140 x 140 mm = 5.51" x 5.51"
Pentart Metal Leaf contains 5 thin sheets of metal leaf. This can be applied to projects with Pentart's Metal Leaf Glue, available here. Variegated Leaves V01 and V02 have copper and gold variegated colors. These are very pretty on Autumn projects and so much more.
How to apply:
- Do not use Metal Leaf/Leaves with a ceiling fan or other source of air blowing around your project area. Metal Leaf is wispy, and the slightest air will blow it around.
- Project surface should be clean and free of oil, wax or anything that can impede adherence.
- Apply a thin and even layer of Pentart Metal Leaf Glue to your project surface.
- Allow the Metal Leaf Glue to dry. It becomes transparent when dry.
- Gently apply your Metal Leaves onto project surface, smoothing gently as you go.
- Gently brush away Leaf remants. You can also use painter's tape or masking tape to clean up the bits of leaf.
- Seal your project surface with a solvent-based varnish like Pentart Clear Varnish available here in Matte or Gloss finish.
- Watch Pentart's short, helpful video below to see how to apply and decorate with Metal Leaves.
Always read all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.