Pentart Rub-On Chameleon Effect Pigment
4 Color Options
Size: 0,5 g
Pentart Chameleon Effect Rub-On Pigment powders produce a beautiful, iridescent, chameleon-like effect that changes with the light. These pigments are gorgeous on ornaments and other decor. The Chameleon effect pigments show best on a dark or black background, such as Pentart black Dipping Paint. See video below.
How to apply:
- Apply a small amount of Pentart Transparent Wax Paste, available here, onto a sponge or silicone applicator and rub on your pigment powder onto project. You can apply the pigment powder with the sponge, your fingers or the silicone applicator.
- Apply to a smooth, prepared, base-coated surface that is even and free of brush strokes.
- Pentart's Dipping Paint in Black is a perfect base coat for this application. Dipping Paint makes a super smooth surface when dry.
- Apply a varnish to protect surface if project will be subject to usage and wear.
- See Pentart's video for how to use Rub-On Chameleon Effect Pigments.
Photos by and proprietary to My Victorian Heart
Always thoughtfully packaged.