Pentart Antiquing Gel, 150 mL = 5.07 ounces
8 Color Options:
- Patina Blue
- Patina Green
Pentart Antiquing Gel is easy to apply, spreadable and is water-based. Achieve a beautiful, antiqued effect on your projects with this product which also provides a waterproof finish. Watch the Pentart video below to see the wonderful ways to use this Antiquing Gel.
How to apply: Brush on with a soft brush or sponge on.
Uses and Tips:
- Brush on several different colors of Pentart Antiquing Gel, blending as you go along. Apply to wood surfaces, canvas, moulds, resin, decor and more.
- Apply antiquing gel to painted furniture and painted decor to highlight details like moldings.
- Apply to holiday decor and ornaments.
- Apply antiquing gel over dark or light painted surfaces, wipe away some of the gel or sand for an aged, distressed look.
- Let antiquing dry a bit, then sand for distressed effect or wipe away with a damp cloth or sponge before gel dries.
- Apply Pentart White Antiquing Gel over any of the other gel colors for an aged affect.
- This gel can be applied over dried modeling paste used in stenciling to highlight the stenciled designs.
Protect from frost.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart