Pentart Decoupage Glue and Varnish, for Ceramics or Glass
Size: 100 milliliters = 3.38 ounces
This product is a water-based decoupage glue and varnish in one which spreads evenly for use on non-porous materials such as ceramic or glass. For example: you can decoupage rice paper onto a ceramic vase, lamp, jar or glass with this medium.
How to apply:
- Brush on Pentart Decoupage Glue and Varnish for Ceramics onto your ceramic or glass project.
- Apply your decoupage paper, napkin or other decoupage paper medium onto the brushed-on glue.
- Apply another coat of Decoupage Glue and Varnish for Ceramics onto your decoupage paper design.
- Bake in oven at 140°C (284°F) for 5 minutes to cure your design.
- Your beautiful ceramic or glass project is now washable, even in a dishwasher on a gentler setting, such as for China dishes and similar.
Always thoughtfully packaged.