Pentart Cracking Paste, Metallic
5 Color Options
Size: 100 milliliters = 3.38 ounces
Pentart Cracking Paste Metallic is part of a two-component crackle system. A smooth, water-based paste that is applied over Pentart Universal Cracking Primer component. Available for purchase here. After the Cracking Primer has dried transparent, brush on the Cracking Paste. Cracking Paste adds crackled dimension to your projects. The thickness of applied Cracking Paste and type of application will determine the depth of crackles. Can be heat dried.
How to apply:
- Apply with a brush, palette knife or spatula.
Uses and Project Ideas:
- Apply Cracking Paste to painted or unpainted surface over dried Cracking Primer and let dry.
- Apply on contrasting color to allow color to appear through crackles.
- Stencil Crackle Paste on projects.
- Blend various Crackle Paste Colors.
- Versatile and can be applied to a variety of surfaces.
- See the following Pentart video for how to apply Crackle Paste and for project inspiration.
Always read all cautionary statements on all art mediums. Follow safety guidelines for proper, safe use. Keep away from children and pets.
Photos are proprietary to My Victorian Heart.
Always thoughtfully packaged.