"Fine Art Christmas Project Blocks" Decoupage Paper by Roycycled Treasures
Size: 20" x 30"
Fine Art Christmas Project Blocks features one of our all time favorite Christmas paintings "Happy Christmas", 1891, by painter Viggo Johansen, 1851-1935, a Danish painter. We adore the one of the darling children with their pet bird but love them all--and the Angel! Smitten sigh...
These five beautiful designs are curated from public domain fine art paintings and are as follows:
- Happy Christmas, 1891, by Viggo Johansen, 1851 - 1935
- The Birdcage, year painted not known, by Henry Roseland,1868 - 1950
- Lisbeth Reading (Detail of Brita's Cactus), by Carl Larsson, 1904, 1853 - 1919 (the red florals in vase)
- Winged Figure, 1889, by Abbott Handerson Thayer, 1849–1921
- Winter Landscape with Ice Skaters, 1608, by Hendrick Avercamp, 1585 - 1634
You are not limited to the design as is. It can be divided to suit any project.
Ships in protective packaging in a rigid Kraft mailer.
Roycycled Decoupage Papers are scaled for large projects such as furniture but are great for other creative projects, too. These are quality, 18 lb. decoupage papers that meld into your projects. If you have used decoupage napkins before you will love this paper. Amazing color and graphics, Roycycled Decoupage Papers work with any decoupage medium or glue. You can apply these papers to wood, metal, glass, marble...you can make so many beautiful things with Roycycled Papers.
Each Roycycled Paper measures: 20" x 30"
My Victorian Heart is an authorized Roycycled Treasures retailer.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart