Pentart Solvent, Turpentine based, 30 mL (milliliters) = 1.014 ounces
Use for cleaning brushes and other implements. Recommended use for removing Pentart Patina and Antique Pastes/Waxes. This is a good product for cleaning your brushes/tools.
We include the following information and product safety guidelines as all artist mediums and cleaners should be used responsibly just as all household cleaning products should be responsibly handled.PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION AND WARNINGS:
- Please VIEW ATTACHED SAFETY SHEET IMAGE PROVIDED IN THIS LISTING.
- THIS IS A TURPENTINE-BASED SOLVENT.
- USE IN WELL-VENTILATED AREA DUE TO HARMFUL VAPORS.
- HARMFUL OR FATAL IS SWALLOWED OR INGESTED.
- MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED AND ENTERS AIRWAYS.
- HARMFUL TO AQUATIC LIFE.
- EYE IRRITANT.
- KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME.
- READ ANY AND ALL CAUTIONARY STATEMENTS ON ALL ART MEDIUMS.
- FOLLOW SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR PROPER, SAFE USE.
- WEAR PROTECTIVE SAFTEY GEAR TO PROTECT EYES, SKIN, RESPIRATORY SYSTEM.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- YOUR PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT HOLDS MY VICTORIAN HEART HARMLESS FROM ANY MISHAPS, INJURIES OR ANY HARM WHATSOEVER DUE TO IMPROPER USE AND LACK OF FOLLOWING SAFETY GUIDESLINES AND RECOMMENDATIONS AS PROVIDED IN THE ATTACHED PRODUCT SAFTETY DATA SHEET, ON THE PRODUCT LABEL AND IN THIS PRODUCT LISTING.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.