Pentart Mirror Mist for Plastic, 10 mL (milliliters)
Pentart Mirror Mist for Plastic is a solvent-based, spray-on paint medium that creates a mirror effect on transparent plastic. The Pentart quick video below is very helpful and demonstrates how to create easy projects with step-by-step instructions on how to use Mirror Mist for Plastic. See our Pentart Mirror Mist for Glass here which is applied the same way as Mirror Mist for Plastic but made for glass.
Create a mirror effect using plastic. Use clear, transparent plastic ornaments, plastic discs, recycled plastic inserts from old frames. Stencil with Mirror Mist and create a mirror effect design on your projects. Apply Pentart Chrome Rub-On Pigments, glitter, and paint.
Contents of Package:
- One 10 mL bottle of Mirror Mist for Plastic
- Cap or lid for sealing
- Spray pump nozzle
- Instruction insert.
How to apply:
- Use in a well-ventilated area. Read instructions insert and all cautionary advisories.
- Prepare plastic by wiping clean. Baby wipes or alcohol wipes work. Let dry.
- Shake Mirror Mist well. Spray plastic with Mirror Mist to coat.
- Apply several layers or coats if desired. Dry in between coats.
- When dry, apply a coat of spray varnish.
- Paint underside of your coated plastic with black acrylic paint. Black works best to achieve a mirrored effect. The front side is your mirrored side.
- Apply stencil designs, sponge or dab on paint, apply glitter or Pentart Chrome Rub-On Pigment.
See the following Pentart videos demonstrating projects created with Mirror Mist.
Photos by and proprietary to My Victorian Heart. Copying prohibited.
Always thoughtfully packaged.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart.