ABstudio HDF Decoupage Base Ornament 0039
High Density Fiberboard Blank - 2 pieces
HDF Decoupage Base Ornament No. 0039 - HDF base ornaments are perfect for decoupage and all manner of crafting through all seasons. Durable, sturdy and perfect for application of decoupage mediums or other art projects.
- There are two pieces of HDF in this design
- One piece is the larger base with a smaller, oval piece which can be glued on top.
- The smaller oval piece is perfect for highlighting contrasting designs, elements and embellishments.
- Ornament has a pre-made hole for stringing ribbon through at the top.
- We recommend Pentart Heavy Body Gel or Express Glue for adhering your HDF.
- Large piece = 5.9" long x 3.94" wide (15cm x 10cm)
- Small oval piece = 2.4" long x 2.17" wide (6cm x 5.5cm)
About HDF (High Density Fiberboard) - HDF is made of wood composite/fibers material which is mixed with resin and compressed at high pressure with heat rendering a very hard, durable product. HDF is used in crafts, cabinetry, furniture, laminated flooring and molding. HDF is somewhat moisture resistant (NOT waterproof) due to the density of the pressed fibers, so it is less prone to warping like natural wood. Durable HDF provides a good surface for applying decoupage glues, craft glues, pastes and other wet mediums.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart for your creative joy.