ABstudio HDF Decoupage Base Ornament 0038
High Density Fiberboard Blank - 2 pieces
HDF Decoupage Base Ornament No. 0038 - Quality made HDF base ornaments are perfect for decoupage and all manner of crafting through all seasons. Durable, sturdy HDF perfect for application of decoupage mediums or other art projects.
- There are two pieces of HDF in this design.
- The back piece serves as a base for the frame that fits on the front for framing designs and embellishing.
- We recommend applying Pentart Heavy Body Gel or Pentart Express Glue to adhere your HDF pieces together.
- Ornament has a pre-made hole for stringing ribbon through at the top.
- Both pieces = 5.9" long x 3.25" wide (15cm x 8.25cm)
- Oval Frame opening = 2.50" long x 1.75" wide (6cm x 5.5cm)
About HDF (High Density Fiberboard) - HDF is made of wood composite/fibers material which is mixed with resin and compressed at high pressure with heat rendering a very hard, durable product. HDF is used in crafts, cabinetry, furniture, laminated flooring and molding. HDF is somewhat moisture resistant (NOT waterproof) due to the density of the pressed fibers, so it is less prone to warping like natural wood. Durable HDF provides a good surface for applying decoupage glues, craft glues, pastes and other wet mediums.
Thank you for choosing My Victorian Heart for your creative joy.