Titebond Quick and Thick Multi-Purpose Glue, 8 ounces, 1 each
November 13, 2022 - Please kindly note: we currently are not shipping Titebond outside the state of Florida due to its sensitivity to cold and/or freezing temperatures. Thank you for understanding. *Please read product information below in red
This is the glue we use to adhere our Iron Orchid Designs (IOD) Mould castings onto projects. We have used this glue to adhere air dry clay and resin mould castings to wood, clay pots and ceramics. We have successfully applied clay moulds to painted galvanized metal projects, papier mache boxes and galvanized metal that was sanded, painted and/or decoupaged with rice paper. This listing is for one bottle per listed price.
About Titebond Quick and Thick Glue: *Please read product information below in red
- Non-toxic - Bottle states "FDA approved for indirect food contact"
- Dries clear
- Ideal for vertical applications
- Provides quick tack and bonding
- Can clamp or hold projects with painter's tape if needed
- Use with porous and semi-porous surfaces
- Cleans up with water
- Use on wood projects
- Great for home crafts
- Bonds to wood, pottery, ceramic, stone, glass, fabrics, leather and most craft-type materials.
- Fill in gaps
- Not recommended for photos, metals, plastics or rubber
- *Not recommended for exterior use or where moisture is likely
- *Keep from freezing
- *Store at room temperature
- *Use when temperature, glue and materials are above 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- *Do not freeze
- *IMPORTANT - This product does not ship to regions which experience cold winter temperatures or freezing weather.